DxPx Conference for Investors
Startup city kiosks
One-on-one meeting cubicles
US funding opportunity
Discover innovative startups and meet other investors. Network the DxPx way.
As startup founders and investors, ourselves, we understand how challenging it can be to keep track of new technology trends, expand our network and promote our businesses. That’s why we organize DxPx with the heart and soul of it being partnering and networking. With the gaining importance of diagnostics, digital health, precision medicine, and life science tools there is a need for a dedicated platform to bring together the relevant stakeholders and further drive our industries.
Evaluate innovative investment opportunities
For the first time ever, we are building a Startup City in the US, and having all these innovative companies in one huge space of 20,000 sft/2,000 sqm is an unprecedented opportunity for investors to discover new ventures. Having built a huge community of startups in the US is one of the reasons why we are bringing DxPx US in the flesh this year at AACC, McCormick Place, Chicago. Exchanging ideas and talking about innovation with all these companies would be a huge leap in bringing people in the same field together in one room.
Building a Startup City focusing on Diagnostics, Digital Health, Precision Medicine, and Life Science Tools is what we are aiming for so that more valuable businesses come to life and grow. Matchmaking the relevant investors and industry leaders to a particular startup or growth company are one of the best outcomes we are looking forward to from this partnering conference.
Watch panel discussions with leading industry experts on the latest innovations in diagnostics
The advantages of participating in the DxPx US are obvious since it is happening in person for three days, you will encounter more insightful panel discussions, more riveting fireside chats, and more time for partnering & networking. Knowledge transfer at the highest level, indeed! Learn from industry experts, strategic investors as well as successful entrepreneurs from your field who share their experiences and strategies for complex current and future issues.
At DxPx you can not only hear them speak but also schedule one-to-one meetings with the panelists in our partnering tool or face-to-face.
Here are topics to watch out for in the upcoming conference:
- European Startups: Undervalued opportunities for US investors?!
- The future of AI in health care.
- Upscaling & manufacturing in Cell & Gene Therapies – Current challenges and solutions.
- Establishing a new diagnostics gold marker.
- Post-merger integrations in life sciences. The good, the bad, the ugly.
- Value-based medicine: What is realistic and what is needed.
Build new and strengthen professional relationships
DxPx, hosted as the Investor and Industry Partnering Conference, is exactly the right place, especially when it comes to networking. Here are the opportunities and experiences that await you at the DxPx:
- 3 Days In Person Meetings – this will provide more time for investors, industry leaders, and startups to have one-to-one partnering. You will have access to all exhibitions, networking, startup city area, fireside chats, and panel discussions, too.
- 2 Weeks Digital Partnering – this is an option for those who can’t join in person (ideally, we want to meet you in person, but we are making this conference hybrid to cater to the needs of everyone). With our AI-assisted professional partnering platform/app, matchmaking is seamless.
- DxPx Rooftop Reception – be inspired and have fun networking in a private atmosphere. Food and drinks are included! Chicago is known for its gorgeous skylines and one of the best ways to see them is by viewing them from one of the rooftops (therefore we are having our reception at the VU Rooftop Bar, Hiltons at McCormick Place!). Only in combination with in person tickets.
Configure your individual partnering experience in the ticket shop.
Why this DxPx is not like the previous ones and why do we want you to be there?
- For the first time ever, we are organizing the DxPx US for three days in person to pave the way for more partnering and networking opportunities for all types of participants.
- We are holding this conference in a huge venue of 20,000 square feet at the AACC Clinical Lab Expo in McCormick Place, Chicago from July 26th to 28th.
- Apart from your DxPx Conference participation, each DxPx participant will also get a code for a free ticket to AACC’s Clinical Lab Expo, the world’s foremost global event for diagnostics and laboratory medicine from July 26 – 28. This grants you access to the Expo Hall, Exhibit Hall Theatre, Industry Workshops, Hotel Industry Workshops, and Lecture Series Presentations. Participating in the DxPx US Conference means hitting two birds with one stone!
2 Weeks Digital Partnering
3 Days In Person Meetings
McCormick Place, Chicago at
Clinical Lab Expo
DxPx Rooftop Reception
On the 27th of July starting at 7pm